Posted on September 3, 2013

If you receive a subpoena, summons, writ of garnishment, notice of government investigation or similar document, seek legal counsel as quickly as possible. Whatever you do, do not ignore legal papers. The problem will not go away and will probably get worse. Read this important article for more information.