Posted on August 1, 2011

Once you get your 501(c)(3) status from the IRS, your paperwork has just begun! Federal, state and some local governments require that you file additional forms; some filings are one-time-only and others are required on a regular basis. Our new guide will help you determine whether you are current on the filings usually required of 501(c)(3) public charities incorporated in the State of Georgia.

Even if you have been a 501(c)(3) for a long time, you should check to make sure you haven’t missed any of these. Although we cover those filings that are typically required, keep in mind that there may be additional filings that apply to your organization, such as licenses for day care facilities.