As a 501(c)(3), there is a limit on the amount of lobbying your organization can do and an absolute prohibition on any political campaign activity. This webcast will answer the following questions:
- What is the difference between lobbying and political activity?
- What amount of lobbying is acceptable?
- How can your organization do advocacy work without getting into trouble with the IRS?
- What are the danger areas for 501(c)(3) organizations when it comes to political activity?
- What is a 501(h) election?
When: Wednesday, August 22, 2012
10:00 am to 11:00 am
Presenter: Doug Chalmers, Managing Member, Political Law Group
Click here to register.