“Collaboration” is a huge buzz word these days in the nonprofit world. There can be great reasons for nonprofits to collaborate – pursuing funding sources available only to collaborators is just one of those reasons. But what does it really mean to “collaborate.” And what are the benefits and challenges of collaboration for a nonprofit?
During a one-hour webcast, we will explore legal issues nonprofits should keep in mind as they consider collaborations. Topics covered will include:
• The broad spectrum of collaborations and the different relationships and structures within the spectrum;
• Specific issues that should be addressed when collaborating; and
• Examples of various successful collaboration efforts.
Presenters: Alan Rosselot, Delta Airlines
Robyn Miller, Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta
The economy has hit nonprofits hard with more people to serve and less money with which to serve. In some cases, the best option may be for nonprofits to combine.
During this one hour webcast, our speakers help nonprofits understand:
- The different ways to combine nonprofits
- The steps for combining nonprofits
- The advantages and disadvantages of combing nonprofits
Darcy White, Associate, Paul Hastings
Adrienne Smith, Associate, Sutherland