- Teresha Freckleton-Petite, Founder and Executive Director, Enchanted Closet, Inc.
-Julie Riggs, Executive Director of Redeemed Ministries
Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta provides free legal assistance to community-based nonprofits that serve low-income or disadvantaged individuals. We match eligible organizations with volunteer attorneys from the leading corporations and law firms in Atlanta who can assist nonprofits with business law matters, including:
- Revising Bylaws
- Advising on Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- Assisting with Nonprofit Mergers
- Drafting and Reviewing Contracts and Leases
- Registering Trademarks and Copyrights
- Assisting with Employee Benefits Issues
- Classifying Exempt/Non-exempt
- Advising on Revenue Generating Activities
- Preparing partnership and joint venture agreements
- Drafting and Reviewing Employee Handbooks
- Managing Volunteer Liability and Other Risks
- Protecting your Tax-Exempt Status
- Drafting Waivers and Releases
In order to be a client of Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.*
- Be located in or serve the greater Atlanta area.
- Serve low-income or disadvantaged individuals.
- Be unable to afford legal services.
Click here to request free legal assistance for your organization.