You can do pro bono work without going to court. Use your skills to make a real impact for nonprofits and the people they serve. We make it easy to volunteer, even if you're in-house.
Matching Legal Minds with Nonprofit Needs
We match nonprofit clients with experienced corporate attorneys who help get them to the next level. From contracts to corporate governance, to intellectual property and employment, our attorneys assist our clients with their business law needs. Even the ones they don't know they have. Learn more about the PBP-Atl process.
Since opening its doors over six years ago, PBP-Atl has assigned and supported over 1500 volunteer lawyers in aiding over 500 nonprofit clients. In 2010 alone, PBP-Atl provided free legal services valued at over $2.3 million to Atlanta-area nonprofits. Here are some nonprofits we've helped:
- ⋅ Free Webcast: Fundraising Models – May 15th!
- ⋅ D.C. Bar Pro Bono Program’s Free Webinar Series on Risk Management
- ⋅ Contracts Do’s and Don’ts – May 23rd!
- All Upcoming
- ⋅ SAVE THE DATE! Free Webcast: Nonprofits Leading Groups Overseas: Legal and Practical Tips for Protecting your Organization and its Travelers – April 22nd!
- ⋅ Free Workshop: Charitable Solicitation and Acknowledgements
- Past News