You can do pro bono work without going to court. Use your skills to make a real impact for nonprofits and the people they serve. We make it easy to volunteer, even if you're in-house.
Matching Legal Minds with Nonprofit Needs
We match nonprofit clients with experienced corporate attorneys who help get them to the next level. From contracts to corporate governance, to intellectual property and employment, our attorneys assist our clients with their business law needs. Even the ones they don't know they have. Learn more about the PBP-Atl process.
Since opening its doors over nine years ago, PBP-Atl has assigned and supported over 2,000 volunteer lawyers in aiding over 670 nonprofit clients. In 2013 alone, PBP-Atl provided free legal services valued at over $3 million to Atlanta-area nonprofits. Here are some nonprofits we've helped:
- ⋅ Free Webcast: Immigration Compliance in an Era of Worksite Enforcement Wednesday March 18 @ 10am
- ⋅ Free Workshop: Protecting Your Ideas – Legally and Logically Thursday March 12 @ 10am
- ⋅ Free Webcast: For Sale- Managing Legal Issues Associated with Sales Activities in Today’s Commercial Environment Wednesday February 18 @ 10am
- All Upcoming
- ⋅ Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta presents two low-cost CLEs for attorneys as part of Atlanta Bar Association’s March Madness Program
- ⋅ Client Profile: The Wren’s Nest
- Past News