You can do pro bono work without going to court. Use your skills to make a real impact for nonprofits and the people they serve. We make it easy to volunteer, even if you're in-house.
Matching Legal Minds with Nonprofit Needs
We match nonprofit clients with experienced corporate attorneys who help get them to the next level. From contracts to corporate governance, to intellectual property and employment, our attorneys assist our clients with their business law needs. Even the ones they don't know they have. Learn more about the PBP-Atl process.
Since opening its doors over eight years ago, PBP-Atl has assigned and supported over 1500 volunteer lawyers in aiding over 650 nonprofit clients. In 2013 alone, PBP-Atl provided free legal services valued at over $2 million to Atlanta-area nonprofits. Here are some nonprofits we've helped:
- ⋅ Free Webinar – Building a Brand – April 8th!
- ⋅ Free Webinar: Things to Consider Before Hiring Your First Employee – April 16th!
- ⋅ Free Workshop: 10 Questions You Should Ask to Help Your Nonprofit Stay Out of Legal Trouble – April 17th!
- All Upcoming
- ⋅ PBPA is hiring a part-time employment attorney and a part-time paralegal!
- ⋅ 2014 Annual Volunteer Reception
- Past News