You can do pro bono work without going to court. Use your skills to make a real impact for nonprofits and the people they serve. We make it easy to volunteer, even if you're in-house.
Matching Legal Minds with Nonprofit Needs
We match nonprofit clients with experienced corporate attorneys who help get them to the next level. From contracts to corporate governance, to intellectual property and employment, our attorneys assist our clients with their business law needs. Even the ones they don't know they have. Learn more about the PBP-Atl process.
Since opening its doors ten years ago, PBPA has assigned and supported over 2,000 volunteer lawyers in aiding over 700 nonprofit clients. In 2014 alone, PBP-Atl provided free legal services valued at over $3.5 million to Atlanta-area nonprofits. Here are some nonprofits we've helped:
- ⋅ Free Workshop: Legal Issues of Working with Volunteers
- ⋅ Free Webcast: LGBT Rights in the Workplace, Wednesday, September 16 @ 10 am
- ⋅ Gather for Good on October 14th!
- All Upcoming
- ⋅ ACC-GA Raises Almost $40,000 for Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta
- ⋅ Shout Outs to our Volunteers
- Past News